Our client is opening a new concept bar and restaurant on Orchard Road and are in search of a great service manager to be a key part of the team. This is a great opportunity to join at the beginning and ensure that your ideas and voice are heard at the planning stages.
The concept is a raw bar serving oysters, sashimi, and light Japanese food. Martinis, cocktails, and traditional drinks are also emphasized.
We need a service manager that knows how to collaborate with the kitchen team and understands that good service is not limited to specific actions but an understanding of the customer.
- Lead and manage the service crew
- Create and ensure a fantastic customer experience
- Train the service crew
- Educate the customer on the restaurant offerings
- Work together with the kitchen to adjust and improve daily operations
- Maintain the cleanliness of the venue
- Must be fluent in English
- Articulate and comfortable with talking to all kinds of people
- Enjoy chatting with guests and being part of a positive experience
- Minimum 3 years previous restaurant management
- Team player, works well with others
- Can make a decisions when it comes to customer satisfaction
10 days annual leave with 1 additional day added for year of service to the company
Salary Range – dependent on experience, 2,000 SGD – 3,500 SGD
Working Hours: 6 days a week, restaurant operating hours are 11:30 AM – 11:00 PM so working hours will be a combination of split shift on some days and straight shift on others.
If you are interested kindly send your CV with the title of ”Restaurant Manager” to email@example.com